Thursday 7 October 2010

EVGENY KISELEV

His work is astounding, uses colour with such wisdom and dominance, just creates digitally illustrated work that flows with such grace and finesse. And so complicated! So I'am going to research Evgeny's work, to see what can relate to my theme and the design work I wish to pursue for my book. It should be colourful... should it? I don't know, but we'll find out as soon as I can get a decent watercolour pad and begin wearing through the spirograph.
Here's a link to his Behance: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Retrodelica-2_0/575069
And http://www.behance.net/gallery/Astra-05/543167
AMAZING. I might research Guilherme Marconi too, although I've seen his work a lot before, but for the sake of the project it might be a nice idea. Thou shalt research others too...
I want my illustrations to reflect illustration and positivity, to balance out the saddening theme my book will cover, because balance is important. This book needs to be amazing.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment