Monday 4 October 2010

Deadline

Today didn't feel like such a remarkable relief that it should be compared to anything so remarkable, but just a relief. And kind of peculiar, knowing that it's the first project been and gone in 3 weeks, and I've been on this course for a month already. Crikey. My intentions have been heightened for this next pending project - "to make a book" - which at the moment deems itself to be rather cryptic and cloaked in mystery, but I'am sure all that'll evaporate tomorrow.
And there's a bonus as project numero deux marks itself as independant, which feels reassuring,
knowing there's no-one to depend on, but probably nobody to compare with either. At the moment I just have pure excitement coursing through my veins. But it's only a brief!

No comments:

Post a Comment