Saturday 19 March 2011

From Croatia With Love

It's funny what happens when I review the traffic coming to my blog. It appears there's been 19 links to my blog from a Croatian forum responding to the coat. I should do more of this stuff it seems... anyway:

I am totally in love
It is really powerful
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jel tolko ja iman para? it is di?
uuuu, praying mantis, this is dark
Below the picture it said "striking anatomical coat by Jamie Avis," so it could be the basis for further research
450 pounds, silk
si nasha it? poshalji me a link or buy me Poshto you got a job
Indeed a special coat. Outstanding work. How I understand, made him a 2009 years and it seems he does it occasionally. This is something very rarely seen. Price coat is more than good. I can only imagine how much it would cost a coat of Givenchy.
Jamie Avis has a blog that is more related to graphic design and drawing.
Here's what he says about making his coat: '... The coat was produced using 10 standard type black gel pens. It's not waterproof !...'
It should be
I have no words to this description And I will not stay without text so easily
to just see what I just found a site with a wide range of "anatomical" pieces
Let me see, let me see
not my đir and would never worn, but my jaw dropped when I saw looks great! totally powerful!
wow, prekul
coat is scary good

No comments:

Post a Comment