Wednesday 12 January 2011

LULLABY

I have several bits to upload on to here, and I'll do it once I've unpacked my dslr from it's bagged, photographed the drawings and got them on the computer. For now, you, the reader, will have to
put up with this mundane message.

The things that I will upload are:

My M.I.A drawing (attempting to use Kate from vis com's style).
Things from my now neglected moleskine.
Corinne (once it's fucking done). Oh and it's heavily inspired by Kate and Iain McArthur
And my minorly watercolour screenprints I finally got back today.
I might upload a photo of the Anna Calvi drawing too, but I ain't sure.

After that I'll need to:

Sort my essay out, it's not going to write itself.
Finish, and correct all the issues with my Derren Brown painting. That won't finish itself either.
Start the Paloma Faith illustration, continuing the same theme as the Corinne Bailey Rae.
And college work.
And photography, I could do with taking a load of magnificent photos of some shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment