Wednesday 11 May 2011

Ambitious Plan

Last week I was stuck for things to do and irritated by my inability to work when I really need to, so I produced a plan for a probably far-fetched by nonetheless exciting adventure.

So I've planned out a 15 day journey to Brighton beach, all on my bike, stopping off every night at a different Travelodge. I'd really love to fulfill this grand idea in the summer, with hopefully a bit of money behind me (with the only worry being a change of clothes every day and night).

I've even gone to the extent of drawing on to a map my various overnight destinations, eventually leading to Brighton on the 15th day, but this could change depending if I extend the trip to more days, just to control the amount of cycling every day. Oh and I might need a puncture repair kit or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment